Baby Origami Doublewrap
At Baby Origami we want to provide a simple solution that unlocks the mystery of wrapping your baby for sleep. The Doublewrap™ in a wrap design was invented by Baby Origami with an easy to follow code to help new (and often tired) parents wrap a baby consistently as a signal for sleep.
The easy to follow instructions mean other carers will also be able to wrap your baby the same way every time.
Your baby should then sleep comfortably on their back with no fabric around their head or face. This is the preferred sleeping position advised bySIDS and Kids.
The wrap is made from 100% stretchy cotton knit, allowing it to comfortably mould to your baby’s shape. It contains a smaller inner layer wrap in a wrap that helps Baby stay wrapped through the sleep period. This reduces the chance of your baby being woken by their startle reflex.
- Available in white only.
- The 100% cotton knit is breathable and comfortable.
- The outer layer is a decorative herringbone knit and the inner layer a combed cotton interlock.
- The edging is also made from 100% combed cotton so it is soft and won't irritate baby's delicate skin.
- The flocked transfer numbers are soft and permanently fixed to feel like part of the fabric.
- The overall size of the wrap is 140cm wide by 60cm long it should comfortably fit most babies from birth up to the age of 4 to 6 months.
- The Doublewrap™ wrap in a wrap is made in China following our strict design and quality criteria.
- The Doublewrap™ wrap in a wrap is free from fittings and fixtures that could cause discomfort or make washing difficult.